The Department Mid-Winter Conference will be held February 13-15, 2020, at the North Raleigh Hilton, 3415 Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC. 1-800-445-8667 is the toll free # for reservations, or you can call the hotel direct at 1-919-872-2323.
Online hotel reservations are now available. Click here to make reservations.
You must specify you are with The American Legion. Cutoff date for reservations at this rate is January 15, 2020. The room rate will be $105 per night plus tax. Please contact Department Headquarters with any concerns with your reservations.
National Vice-Commander David King will be our VIP Guest at the Mid-Winter Conference. Entertainment will be 60’s dance music.
Click here for the current Mid-Winter Conference Schedule.
The following awards will be selected:
- Rehabilitation, Service Officer of the Year,
- Public Relations Committee will select the News Media Award and Post Website Award
- Boy Scout Committee will be selecting Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Scouter, Unit Leader, Venture Adviser, Sea Scout Skipper, Cob Pack, Scout Unit, Varsity Scout Unit, Venture Crew Unit, and Sea Scout Ship of the Year Awards.
- JROTC Committee will select the JROTC and NCO Awards.
- Civil Air Patrol Cadet and Commander of the Year will be selected.
- Community Service will select Post Honor Guard Award.
- American Legion Patriotic Business Award will be judged.
Awards forms are available online here or by calling Department Headquarters.