Cruising For Veterans, Community & Legion
The Mission of An American Legion Cruiser (ALC) is:
- Promote the programs and membership of The American Legion (AL), the Sons of the American Legion (SAL), and the Auxiliary (AUX).
- Promote public awareness of the AL, SAL, and AUX by participating in parades, ceremonies, fund raisers, and other activities in the community.
- Promote Vehicle Safely.
- Provide a social atmosphere for AL, SAL, and AUX who have the interest in classic vehicles.
- Interact with other Veteran organizations and groups that promote concerns and causes of Veterans.
- Host various fundraisers and events to help support our Veterans and Community.
- Be a members in good standings with one of the following.
a. American Legion
b. Sons of the American Legion
- Own individually or through marriage a classic vehicle 20 years or older.
For More Information or to Create A Cruisers Program within your Post, contact Lee Johnson, 919-427-0218
DEPT OF NORTH CAROLINA
Mail: PO Box 26657
Raleigh, NC 27611-6657
Office: 2940 Falstaff Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27611
Phone: (919) 832-7506
Fax: (919) 832-6428
E-mail: [email protected]