The Perfect Game Heroes Lady Fastpitch League
is not affiliated with The American Legion Department of North Carolina
Legion Ladies Fastpitch Softball is alive and well!
The NC American Legion Lady Fastpitch Softball league began in 2017 with 11 teams. Growth in 2018 increased the teams to 18 Senior teams & 6 Junior teams. By the 2019 season, there were over 40 Senior teams, 21 Junior teams with a Department Tournament. 2020 was going to be even larger until the season was cancelled due to Covid.
- 2023 Registration Form
- Area Map
- 2023 Player Indemnification Form
- 2023 Post Agreement Form
- Team Roster Form Fillable
- Base School Form
- 2023 Form #76
- 2023 Rules & Regulations
- Patch Order Form
- Back Ground Check and Mandatory Abuse Training
- Code of Ethics Form
See Area Map Link Above
BJ Slater Area 1
Rick Zicafoose Area 2
Ric Cook Area 3
Todd McNeely Area 4
American Legion-Fastpitch-Custom/Equipment Store:
Closing Date: Tuesday, March 28th at midnight.
- Enter your team access code on the homepage at https://www.team.shop/en-us.
- Access Code: JYBUS20N
- Create your account
- Shop the best brands in sports with your exclusive team discount
- Access your Team.Shop year-round to get all of your off-season needs and mid-season upgrades
The front page of a live store will show all custom gear for American Legion-Fastpitch. You will be able to access all the non custom products such as bats, gloves, baseballs, etc through the “Game Day Gear” tab the left hand side on a live store.
DEPT OF NORTH CAROLINA
Mail: PO Box 26657
Raleigh, NC 27611-6657
Office: 2940 Falstaff Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27611
Phone: (919) 832-7506
Fax: (919) 832-6428
E-mail: [email protected]